Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bye Philly

So I left St. Chris for the last time one week ago :( It was bittersweet. I'm not going to miss the crazy hours, but I already miss all the people.
I managed to sell all of my larger things and pack all my possessions into my car. If the pediatrics thing ever fails I could always be a truck driver. As evidenced by the fact that I was pretty good at driving the 2 hours back to NJ without a rear view mirror ;)Now I just have to organize, pack, and store everything. Oh and sell my car, get my finances in order, get a NJ driver's license, say good bye to family and friends, and start STUDYING for the BOARDS :(

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to be the first person to post a comment :) I love the picture of you in the packed car. I too have the sensation that at any moment my vacation will be over and I will have to go back to St. Chris. Guess it will really hit me when I start my new job! Hope you are having a great time with the fam! Say hi to Kimm when you get to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know when you're leaving the country, but theo & i are flying to australia (out of JFK) on wednesday. we're driving down on sunday, and we'll be staying in newark. perhaps we could give you a farewell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting for you. look forward to keeping up with your wonderful adventure. you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete